If you are a Hotel Center advertiser with billing set up in the Hotel Center, you will be able to set up Pay-Per-Stay (PPS) campaigns in Google Ads.
- A new payment type on Hotel campaigns using the Commissions bid strategy called “Guest Stay” (PPS)
- Access to the new payment type is restricted. Please contact your sales account manager or contact our support team.
- Campaigns using PPS will have zero costs reported in Google Ads and will be billed out of the Hotel Center billing pipeline.
Your account must be approved and meet the following criteria in order to set up Pay-Per-Stay campaigns. Once approved, you can migrate your campaign.
- Complete your billing profile in Google Ads and Hotel Center. Account costs will be billed out of Hotel Center.
- Set up conversion tracking with transaction specific values.
- Submit a reconciliation report at regular intervals.
- Configure your landing page. Each landing page must have:
- Conversion tracking enabled
- Use Commissions-specific parameters in the URL to pass an ID (so that Google can attribute the sale to a Commission-based booking instead of a CPC booking)
You can migrate by logging into your Hotel Center account and using the migration tool to copy your campaign to Google Ads or follow the instructions below to migrate from your Google Ads account.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button, then select New campaign.
- Select Create a campaign without a goal’s guidance.
- Select the Hotel campaign type.
- Click Continue.
- Select your campaign settings. Learn about each setting.
- Click Save and continue.
Create a reconciliation report
You can create a reconciliation report that can be uploaded using the Hotel Center. These reports reconcile your account with Google to pay your invoice and upload a CSV file (your "reconciliation report") to Google monthly, weekly, or every two weeks.
Upload a reconciliation report
After you’ve created a reconciliation report, you can use the Hotel Center to upload the reconciliation report or use the Reconciliation Reports API.